Japanese Bantam Thread!

I think they meant jap bantams
hmm.png
Well of course. Thanks Peep . It's as plain as the nose on my face, but my mind was a little frizzled from putting $260 worth of parts back inside a wing clutch on my 15' brush cutter. Those shinny Disc things you see on the right of the gear box.

I believe that these two of mine are Japanese Bantams? Can anybody help identify them for me? (The first ones name is Henry, and the second is Raven) They are very, very little! Some people have compared them to pigeons!

I believe that these two of mine are Japanese Bantams? Can anybody help identify them for me? (The first ones name is Henry, and the second is Raven) They are very, very little! Some people have compared them to pigeons!
First one may b a crele...but idk. Ive never seen japs in that variation...are you sure theyre not game bantams ir seramas? Ravens face looks reqlly long too. They are beautiful, i must say!

They don't look like Japs. Try comparing their conformation with those shown here. Short legs, ' U ' shaped posture. Wing tips nearly touching the ground for a few.

Here is one of my 13 month old White Jap Black Tail with her 2nd clutch. These chicks are out of my smallest pullet and cock. They are almost 3 weeks old.

Back
Top Bottom