Japanese Bantam Thread!

Pics
here are a few more pictures of my japs.
54613_jjhhf_3.jpg

54613_dsc01633.jpg

54613_dsc01616.jpg

54613_dsc01632.jpg

Quote:
she starting getting the coloring before she every went outside and it never gone away she now a year old. I have seen one that look like her and they called in a brown/red but not share how I got it...LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
I love when they do that.....LOL Video my gray roo doing that for the first time it took everything out of him to get it all the way out:lol:

Quote:
she starting getting the coloring before she every went outside and it never gone away she now a year old. I have seen one that look like her and they called in a brown/red but not share how I got it...LOL

thats so cool....has she molted yet? I wonder if she will molt it out or keep it
idunno.gif
I guess only time will tell
pop.gif
I had a black roo that grew out some light lacing on his hackles but I gave him before his molt, he also had a wrinkled comb.

Quote:

thats so cool....has she molted yet? I wonder if she will molt it out or keep it
idunno.gif
I guess only time will tell
pop.gif
I had a black roo that grew out some light lacing on his hackles but I gave him before his molt, he also had a wrinkled comb.

I believer she just came out of her Molt because they just all started lying again. But I'm thinking of putting 2 gray hens and a Black tail buff roo in a pen and see if I get more. But even as a baby just getting her feathers in she has this color it never gone away.

I have a BT Buff hen, not a great pic but it shows her
67650_goldie1040511.jpg

she mated with our Sultan roo
67650_sunshine040511.jpg

and here is a pic of their chicks so far, and they all have feathered legs
67650_img_0034.jpg

there is 1 Black Silkie in with them
Here is a pic of 2 of them they have different color spots on their head
67650_img_0032.jpg

Can anyone tell me which might be the roo, I'm thinking the 1 with the darker spot?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom