Japanese Bantam Thread!

hugs.gif
Thank you bird sitter for your suport unlike some others

Last edited:
NYREDS I know my black japs are not show birds but the VA breeders association
old.gif
toled me that my black tailed buff jap only had greenish yellow legs insted of just yellow and my whight jap is just young.

sorry for the inconvinyence.
wink.png

Last edited:
NYREDS I know my black japs are not show birds but the VA breeders association :old  toled me that my black tailed buff jap only had greenish yellow legs insted of just yellow and my whight jap is just young.

sorry for the inconvinyence.;)
Boys, boys, boys please try to get along. Maybe NYREDS should check into the judge at that show, sounds like he doesn't know his breed standards very well, that judge has misinformed you. :duc

So my JBs are going on 28wks & I have yet to see any egg in the coop that would make me think 'that's a JB egg'. Now either they haven't started laying yet or they are superrrrr super great nest hiders. I have 4 hens & 4 roos, I have seen mounting going on - no egg songs or chickens looking around suspiciously for an egg spot.
Anyone have any photos of their JB eggs? If so please post them. I am going to check their hips tonight -- since they are so small would 2-3 finger space mean laying potential
Thanks guys

Bantam Boy if you insist on starting a new thread why don't you just make it a pet quality Japanese bantam thread, do you show in 4-H as a junior?

Back
Top Bottom