Java Thread

Pics
Quote:
Sent you a PM....good breeder within minutes from you. He has both chicks and hatching eggs. Makes sense to avoid shipping. He has nice birds.
~ bigzio

here he is again, following me around looking for a treat..not a very good phot, but he is perfect, type, comb, feet, everything!

50801_rabbit_nest_boxes_024.jpg

I promise I will get out there and pose him for better pics as soon as I can, and the pullet too, she is just as pretty!

OK, better posts for hsTHOR:::
50801_poop_trays_025.jpg

Note 'type' here..the birds stance and back are nice and level...
50801_poop_trays_023.jpg

note pullet's 'type'
They are turning out to quite beautiful yet still at the awkward age..I LOVE them !

Nice pics and thanks for sharing.... the combs need 5 distinct points.... always room for improvement. I know you all know that the perfect chicken is still out there...i'm still trying, and hope you are too!

The standard of perfection has artist pictures of what should beeee, no pics of what is suppose to be perfect! No such thing as a perfect specimen. Just keep trying, like me!
~ bigzio

picked up two more Java hens yesterday. One is black and I know have two that have some gold lacing. They are going into my breeding pen with my Auburn Java, Sgt. Peppers

51397_sgt_peppers_002.jpg

I just can't stop myself from posting his pics!

I wish y'all the best of fortune with these Auburn Javas. From the pictures there is no doubt that they need a lot of work! Mary Ann had told me they were a mess. (She received the auburns from Garfield farms to try and straighten them out). Now I see just what she was talking about.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom