Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

Quote:
Cute babies!!

I just got off the phone w/ a breeder and I'm getting a 5 Month Old Blue Jersey Giant rooster this Friday. I have 2 Black and 1 Splash hens and I'm hopeing to get Blue gals and whites and perhaps Lavenders this spring.

mahalo - congrats on your hatch of gorgeous little fluff-balls! I just LOVE Jersey chicks, so round & fluffy!
love.gif
They look great!

Hi Y'all,

I raise, breed and show WBS Ameraucanas, Barnevelders, Buckeyes, and Welsummers. This year I have decided to replace all the hatchery/feedstore birds I keep for eggs while my others are in the breeding pens with SQ stock. Here are the breeds that I’m looking for now and plan to get:

1) Barred Rocks (BR)
2) Black Jersey Giants (BJG)
3) Buff Brahmas (BB)
4) Black, Blue, and/or Buff Orpingtons (BO)
5) Golden-Laced Wyandottes (GLW)
6) Silver-Laced Wyandottes (SLW)
7) Blue-Laced Red Wyandottes (BLRW)
8) New Hampshire Reds (NHR)
9) Rhode Island Reds (RIR)

I think that’s it but with chickens I just never know. If I see something that catches my eye, I may just have to get some. For example, I recently heard that someone in the USA has some BLR Barnevelders. If I see them, I’ll probably have to get some!

Anyways, I would appreciate hearing from any of you BJG breeders who would sell me some hatching eggs from good SQ stock. Please send me an email as I likely won't see a reply here.

God Bless,

Haven't been on BYC in a couple of weeks. Missed alot of good disscussions. Stil cant figure out how to get pics from camera to BYC. Its all I can do to TYPE! Its feb and i dont have breeding prs set up yet.

Back
Top Bottom