Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

I have 7 Jersey Giants myself they are so funto mess with.
One of my hens is down she is not walking very well I have no idea what might of happened to her but I think my Rooster had somthing to do with it. Does any one have any ideas on what I can do to keep my roo from herting my hens?

I managed to get photos of my 3 babies up (wings and combs) on my profile under "default" can someone look and tell me what they think i have as far as boys and girls. Just like to get a general idea of what i have as only time will tell for sure :) thanks in advance!

I managed to get photos of my 3 babies up (wings and combs) on my profile under "default" can someone look and tell me what they think i have as far as boys and girls. Just like to get a general idea of what i have as only time will tell for sure :) thanks in advance!

No pics posted try again

I have 7 Jersey Giants myself they are so funto mess with.
One of my hens is down she is not walking very well I have no idea what might of happened to her but I think my Rooster had somthing to do with it. Does any one have any ideas on what I can do to keep my roo from herting my hens?
The only thing that I know of is to remove him or move her. Some roosters are rough and Jersey's are big. Roosters also have favorite hens, I have one rooster to 8 hens and one hen has the bald back ie favorite hen mark, the rest are fine.

I managed to get photos of my 3 babies up (wings and combs) on my profile under "default" can someone look and tell me what they think i have as far as boys and girls. Just like to get a general idea of what i have as only time will tell for sure
smile.png
thanks in advance!
I will take a shot at it.. lil early for me to tell but i think JG1 is a roo and JG2 and 3 are pullets

Back
Top Bottom