Juice cleanse

I need a food processor so I can make the crackers. Thanks for the links I like the vertical ones. But I don't know which one, they sure are spendy. I'm going to have to save up. I'm looking forward to trying the burger too! Yum.

Quote: Thank you for this. I had my husband watch the 'fat sick and almost dead' program with me last night. The night before I had a difficult night because I suffer from hives.

He was impressed with the movie and we are going to the health food store tonight to look for books. I will look for the juice lady's book specifically. I just have to give up coffee and tea. I do not think I would have enough energy to get to work without tea or coffee in me.
But, if it is worth doing, I guess I better do it right then.
(I need to buy more kale seed. I do not think I planted enough!
lol.png
)

I worried about the same thing as far as not having any energy but I was surprised that my energy level was through the roof. I was never sluggish or tired. I really love the way that I felt when I was on the juice cleanse.

I agree with Kuntrygirl juicing puts my energy thru the roof!
wee.gif

I too LOVE my coffee in the morning. I haven't gave it up but I no longer poor a ton of sweet fufu creamer in it, instead I use half and half and sweeten with a teaspoon of honey. And only have one cup or maybe two
hide.gif
. Good luck to you! I hope you find some good books and get on the road to healing and good health.
Oh I found a huge bag of kale at Costco and its organic.

What does everyone think of the Ninja? I have the blender and it works great. Then I saw the whole set at Costco for
119.00 it has the food processor part with it. I really need a food processor so I can make my crackers.

We have a Blendtec blender that we make smoothies with. I have a quart of green smoothie for supper every night. I have about 3-4 of filtered water, a whole apple, bee pollen, a two tablespoons of green powder, coconut oil, and a tablespoon of orange juice concentrate, Whizz'er up and enjoy.

We have 0 greens right now so that's why I'm using my green powered. Usually I have about 3-4 cups of spinach or another yummy green mixed in as well.

I have been completely raw/vegan for about 8-12 months..but had to start adding eggs, and a little bit of meat back into my diet as I couldn't remember anything, was tired, and weak. I feel great now. I try and have about three duck eggs a day, and when ever we fry some of our organic homegrown beef/deer/turkey etc I have a couple bites of it. I have not eaten any sugar, milk, etc in years. I eat yogurt/kefir made from our raw cows milk, and it doesn't seem to bother me, but I cannot handle milk by it's self.

I've started jogging/walking every morning..I think I can jog about 1/2 a mile or so. That's really help get me in shape. I've never been super overweight, but I could loose about 15 lbs.

After things slow down for us, I'm going to do a month long juice fast. Then at some point I'd like to go on a fast for a week, then slowly work into a month long fast of just drinking water. I've heard some amazing stories of people who did this and cleaned out their system big time.

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom