Juice cleanse

I have incorporated the fruit water with mint along with juicing. You talk about an amazing flavor. Today's fruit water is grapes, blueberries and fresh mint leaves. I can't get enough of this stuff. I want to try strawberries and mint this weekend. I could drink a gallon of this stuff every day. :drool

I am finding it difficult to find the time to juice and clean and get out of the door in time... Can I freeze it as soon as I make it. and then drink it as it thaws? Would that preserve any of the enzymes? I work in the Florida heat in greenhouses... so I could easily thaw cubes through out the day. But i do not want to bother if it would not be worth the nutritional value.
If it worked, I could easily mix and match depending on what I feel like rather than what's in the refrigerator.

Hey, T Tracy! You found it! yay!
It will be one year ago that i did my first 30 day juice fast, and I think it is time I start another.
I found it helps my allergies, and I am back on the full pharmaceutical regimen just trying to get through the day, so now is a really good time.
I think I will start on Sunday -Comic con tomorrow! WAAA! I have no idea what to expect, my son has talked us into it. I might need serious ice cream.

Hey, T Tracy! You found it! yay!
It will be one year ago that i did my first 30 day juice fast, and I think it is time I start another.
I found it helps my allergies, and I am back on the full pharmaceutical regimen just trying to get through the day, so now is a really good time.
I think I will start on Sunday -Comic con tomorrow! WAAA! I have no idea what to expect, my son has talked us into it. I might need serious ice cream.
Omg, have fun at comic con!! My daughter dragged me to one last year! Its was a blast!

I hate to say this out loud but, I will. If you are juicing for the health benefits and/or nutritional value, you are not doing yourself any favors by making up these pure fruit (aka fructose) treats. Sugar is inflammatory and it's not going to help with any health issues. When you first start juicing I understand it makes the veges taste better but, less is more health wise. You can make a kale/collard juice that tastes just like carrot juice by adding a little Stevia powder. I know it's hard but, getting off the sugar is one major health benefit that pays dividends.

Just my two cents.

I hate to say this out loud but, I will. If you are juicing for the health benefits and/or nutritional value, you are not doing yourself any favors by making up these pure fruit (aka fructose) treats. Sugar is inflammatory and it's not going to help with any health issues. When you first start juicing I understand it makes the veges taste better but, less is more health wise. You can make a kale/collard juice that tastes just like carrot juice by adding a little Stevia powder. I know it's hard but, getting off the sugar is one major health benefit that pays dividends.

Just my two cents.
Thank you for your concern. As I said it was a treat for me today. Normally I only juice, as blenders leave the pulp and your body treats it like food that was "ate". I always follow the at least 80% veggie to 20% fruit rule. But after 3 weeks I just wanted a treat. And it was a good treat.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom