Juice cleanse

I did not know you could do that. I thought the enzymes started breaking down as soon as it was juiced. It would be easier to do a day's worth at one time.

I did not get started today. We have been so busy, I never made it to get produce. and I refuse to juice my salads. I love them to much to murder them.

I did not know you could do that. I thought the enzymes started breaking down as soon as it was juiced. It would be easier to do a day's worth at one time.

I did not get started today. We have been so busy, I never made it to get produce. and I refuse to juice my salads. I love them to much to murder them.
You can store them in a air tight glass jar. Ideally with no air, fill them all the way up! The ones in the picture that are not filled all the way up I will drink tomorrow, the full ones I will drink the day after. If you seal them up, they will last 24 to 36 hours.

I thought the same thing.

JUmping in----

I keep looking at the bullet advertised on TV-- love that all the fiber is kept in the juice for consumption.

( soory for theis question-- Istarte reading the first few pages and just know I couldn't read all 25 pages.)

I would love to hear what machines everyone is using now--an one just use a blender??

DeeDee here it is!

Arielle, should we start a nutribullet thread for those of us who are getting started with it?

It is different than juicing, but I think the recipes here will still work.
I am hoping I will not be as hungry on this because my stomach will at least a little bit of work to do. And apparently it is the lack of fiber which makes juicing better for you... I do not know. I am just going to try it all and see what works best for me.
The juicing isn't working so well for me because I am not taking the time. I hate the time it takes to feed it through and to clean up after wards, so I think the stuff it, blend it, drink it, swish out the container and go method might help me be more likely to do it.

Last edited:
DeeDee here it is!

Arielle, should we start a nutribullet thread for those of us who are getting started with it?

It is different than juicing, but I think the recipes here will still work.
I am hoping I will not be as hungry on this because my stomach will at least a little bit of work to do. And apparently it is the lack of fiber which makes juicing better for you... I do not know. I am just going to try it all and see what works best for me.
The juicing isn't working so well for me because I am not taking the time. I hate the time it takes to feed it through and to clean up after wards, so I think the stuff it, blend it, drink it, swish out the container and go method might help me be more likely to do it.
I'm a strong beliver in keeping all the pulp and fiber for consumption. My GI doc advised getting enough fiber to prevent colon cancer. ANd for those like me who eat low carb, the fiber is very beneficial as well as the juice.

I don't have anything to blend right now, just an ordicanry blender. THough this morning I was dreaming about having a bulett to make homemade mayo too. Would like to be able to turn the container over and remove the blades from the top and not need to scrape around the blade. I just hate that.

Back
Top Bottom