Juice cleanse

Question for the juicers......... I noticed that my juicer puts out a little foam from the fruit. I'm not getting any pulp or anything but I am getting a little foam. Is this normal? Does your juicer produce foam on the top of your juice? I did find a way to remove the foam by pouring the juice in a mesh collander and catching the juice in a bowl that is placed under the mesh collander. This is working perfectly and the final product is all juice with no foam. Does the Jack Lalane Juicer or any other juicers leave any foam?

Now I can actually see how much fruit is needed per glass. I juiced 9 small apples this morning and that was 16oz.

I have been following this thread for some time and you all have re-peaked my interest. I got out my juicer that has been in the cabinet for years and used it yesterday. Yum! I have a Juiceman Jr. and it does produce a froth on top, but I like that part.

Quote:
Froth. That's the word I was looking for. Thank you. I wasn't sure if something was wrong with my juicer or not but it sounds like it's normal.
Glad that you got out your juicer. I can't wait until day 30.
th.gif

Last edited:
Yes the foam is normal. Ours has a pitcher, and on the lid of the pitcher where there pour spout is, it has a "gaurd" on it, to stop the foam from going into the glass when you pour it.

I used to spoon it off on the old juicer we had growing up. The foam guard was what really sold me on the juicer we have. LOL I'm weird about pulp and foam. Even though pulp is a good thing!

Back
Top Bottom