JUNE HAL

Just set 29 eggs in the bator today! Looking to collect and add some more today and tomorrow. My bator holds 41, so I'm trying to fill up! The ones I set today will be due the 28th!

I put 12 eggs in the Hovabator last night. 10 Buff Orps and 2 Dark Brahma. I don't have any Buff Orp chickens, so I'm really hoping a few of these hatch :)

I put 12 eggs in the Hovabator last night. 10 Buff Orps and 2 Dark Brahma. I don't have any Buff Orp chickens, so I'm really hoping a few of these hatch
smile.png

Are they shipped eggs? Good luck!

We are not expecting much from our second time broody gal. Something has happened and she changed nest boxes. Only thing I could find was a bad egg. I think maybe another girl may be wanting to help lol but just not.
The lavender girl is dedicated this go around, both would be due to hatch sometime this weekend we believe.
Our incubator started making noise 3 days early. We has 7 early birds, and still hatching today which is the actual hatch day.
We've already decided on what we'll be putting in next. It'll be a small hatch.
Blue eggs and a few for someone else

We are not expecting much from our second time broody gal. Something has happened and she changed nest boxes. Only thing I could find was a bad egg. I think maybe another girl may be wanting to help lol but just not.
The lavender girl is dedicated this go around, both would be due to hatch sometime this weekend we believe.
Our incubator started making noise 3 days early. We has 7 early birds, and still hatching today which is the actual hatch day.
We've already decided on what we'll be putting in next. It'll be a small hatch.
Blue eggs and a few for someone else

What do you have that lays blue eggs?

Back
Top Bottom