JUNE HAL

I have 35 in due the 28th and my moms throwing a fit. "What am I going to do with 35 chickens?!?!". I'm trying to butter her up by letting her name them and talk about how cute and fuzzy they are etc.

Pray for me. We've already gotten into 4 arguments about it lol.

I have 35 in due the 28th and my moms throwing a fit. "What am I going to do with 35 chickens?!?!". I'm trying to butter her up by letting her name them and talk about how cute and fuzzy they are etc.

Pray for me. We've already gotten into 4 arguments about it lol.
Will do! I wonder why my parents never complain about the chickens. Guess it's because they don't have to take care of them and they (the chickens, of course!
big_smile.png
) don't live in the house.
Once your mom sees them, she'll be converted! (We hope!)

Will do! I wonder why my parents never complain about the chickens. Guess it's because they don't have to take care of them and they (the chickens, of course!
big_smile.png
) don't live in the house.
Once your mom sees them, she'll be converted! (We hope!)

I read your signature and think you need a (handraised) turkey and/or goose. You would love them!

I have 11 that might hatch in the next 10 days. However it was a staggered incubation with unforseeable temp spikes up to 104. They were free eggs out of someone elses flock, so i hope for the best so i can have new genetics but the worst is ok.

I read your signature and think you need a (handraised) turkey and/or goose. You would love them!
YES! I do! Now I just need a really good excuse ... maybe my parents will let me get some since I'm already going to have more chickens.

I have 11 that might hatch in the next 10 days. However it was a staggered incubation with unforseeable temp spikes up to 104. They were free eggs out of someone elses flock, so i hope for the best so i can have new genetics but the worst is ok.
Hoping you get a super good hatch!

Just took the turner out and refilled water for humidity on one of my incubators. Lockdown time! There are 9 eggs left in it. Hoping they all hatch 3 or 4 days from now.

I have 9 left hoping they hatch Tuesday or Wednesday. My incubator had weird temperature spikes too. No clue why. Hope you have a good hatch!

Back
Top Bottom