Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I also have 'rare for the US' LF Silkies -Not bantams, nor are they cross bred. Same size as my Buff Orpington & Columbian Wyandotte. Obviously larger than my bantam, yet smaller than my huge LF Cochin.

It's not that they don't exist. They just aren't common, and are a specialty breed.

I'd love to see pictures of these (and maybe some eggs in this thread...lol).

Quick Auction: Ends 7pm Eastern Time. Starting bid $15 plus $15 shipping. These will be individually bubble wrapped and double boxed USPS flat rate large box shipped tomorrow morning, Monday March 2nd.

At least 10 unwashed fertile Welsummer hatching eggs. Will most likely include EXTRAS! Chicks can be sexed at hatch.

As a bonus, box will also include a few bantam Frizzle Splash Cochin over Splash or Blue smooth Cochin pullet fertile hatching eggs. Only a trio currently in this pen. Not sure if the splash or the blue is the one laying. You will get splash or possibly blue chicks. They are super cute and friendly.

All eggs currently in my incubator are fertile from the pens in this listing.

I'd love to see pictures of these (and maybe some eggs in this thread...lol).

You can see in the picture here the size of the Silkies in comparison to the other breeds. They are the same size as the Colombian Wyandotte, and nearly the same size as the Orpington. There is a little dark bantam hen in the picture for size reference.

Trying to locate Cochins. I have a calm established varied flock that I and looking to add a few to. I would prefer red or splash frizzled cochin. but I am open to possibilities. I am in Georgia

I HAVE 3 *2* BINS TODAY

I have eggs laid on Thursday and Friday that I have divided into 3 lots. I have included 1 slightly dirty turkey egg with each lot. Some of the chicken eggs are also slightly dirty, but most are clean. The eggs will be 3 to 4 days old when shipped tomorrow.

The chicken eggs are all Marans and OE's. As usual, the Black Coppers almost completely sold out. There are only a few lighter colored BCM's.

Some of the darker eggs are unmarked. These are wheatens and my line of dark egg black tailed buff. The remaining Marans eggs are marked.

To be fair to everyone, I will randomly assign which lot of eggs goes to who.

One lot of eggs will be $13 for shipping. If one person gets two or all three lots, shipping will be by weight/zone.

Post whether you want one, two, or all three lots. Once all 3 sell, the BIN is over.

Each lot of eggs is $10 + shipping (you'll pay extra for shipping).
***********1 lot is sold, 2 still available.*****

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom