Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Ok, first time I'm listing eggs, so if I'm missing something let me know.
I have 6 peafowl eggs
Auction ends: Thursday at 8:30pm eastern time and eggs will be shipped Friday (as long as payment is received)
Bidding starts at : $12
Shipping is: $15
My male peacock is an India Blue
3 females in pen consist of IB, pied and white one in picture (can't think of color). Eggs are a little dirty, from lots of rain not poop.

$12. I need them like a hole in the head, but...lol.

I have 6 peafowl eggs
Auction ends: Thursday at 8:30pm eastern time and eggs will be shipped Friday (as long as payment is received)
3 females in pen consist of IB, pied and white one in picture (can't think of color). Eggs are a little dirty, from lots of rain not poop.

Sit on hands.... sit on hands.... sit on hands....
barnie.gif

I have 6 peafowl eggs
3 females in pen consist of IB, pied and white one in picture

Auction is for 1 dozen Norwegian Jaerhorn eggs.
Auction ends: Friday at noon central time. Eggs will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
Bidding starts at $12
Shipping is: $14

These are one of my favorite breeds. They are good layers and excellent foragers! Best of all the auto sexing gene! When the babies hatch males and females are color sexable. I will ship the freshest eggs possible. I guarantee that you will receive the amount of eggs you pay for free of cracks. I can not guarantee your hatch in any way.
Thanks!

Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (12+ eggs). $50

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Greenfire Farms Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, they are consistently cream and crested.

I'm getting about 12-14 eggs a day. I'm getting overrun with all of them. I'm offering them at a discount. I can sell up to 4 orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. Each order (12+) is $50. Shipping is an additional $15 for one order, or $20 for two or three orders or $25 for four orders.

I have 6 peafowl eggs

PM me paypal address please?!

Back
Top Bottom