Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN: 24+ Coturnix quail eggs.
$20 + $15 shipping

These will be from tomorrows collection out of my brown and white pens. I may even thrown in Rosetta, Tibetan, or Goldens IF my new females continue to may normal sized eggs.

Disclosure: My white roosters were recently culled due to aggression. I have two brown roosters in there until my white males are old enough to replace them. You could potentially get pied or tuxedo birds, or no whites at all with recessive browns. It just depends. I've hatched all of these mixes from this pen this week. I've got a full brooder, a stacked incubator, and no place to put eggs for four more days. This BIN will be active until incubator space frees up. Larger orders are available at discounted rates. PM me for details.

Thanks!

These eggs are sold! Thank you!

I have eggs I can ship Saturday if anyone is interested just PM me

Barred Rocks
Blue Partridge Rocks
Sapphires
Olive Eggers
Silkies
Crested Cream Legbars

I can do a mixed doz or full doz on most (BR, BPR, Sapphires and Olive Eggers I can do a doz Silkies would be a mixed doz from several pens)

Peafowl eggs, exactly 2 eggs. Starting bid - $15 + $12 shipping
Ends 8pm tonight, Eastern time. Payment expected by 10pm.
These will ship tomorrow (Saturday) for a Monday or possibly a Tuesday delivery.
I have an opal pair and two India blue hens (one I believe is a black shoulder). I have no idea who all is laying at the moment.

Peafowl eggs, exactly 2 eggs. Starting bid - $15 + $12 shipping Ends 8pm tonight, Eastern time. Payment expected by 10pm. These will ship tomorrow (Saturday) for a Monday or possibly a Tuesday delivery. I have an opal pair and two India blue hens (one I believe is a black shoulder). I have no idea who all is laying at the moment.
$15

You've won! Thank you! Please make sure that your address is accurate on payap and please send payment to ***
I'm sorry for the delayed response, my internet has been down for most of the day. :/

Edited my email address out... Holy crap the spammers were fast to suck that up and start sending emails!!!

Last edited:
FUN BOX OF EGGS! A Surprise mix of eggs in every box! I can do several boxes.

32 eggs in the box $50 SHIPPED!

Could be anything from the following pens, at least 2 eggs from any pen I have to ship (not going to get EVERY pen) some will get 6+ from those pens.

Blue and Reg Barred Rocks
Blue and Reg Partridge Rocks
Choc/Mauve/Black and Blue Eng Orpingtons (Very Few of these)
Sapphires
Crested Cream Legbars
Silver Laced Wyandottes
Olive Eggers
Lavender Copper Marans (very few of these)
Choc Cuckoo Wyandotte PROJECT (very few of these)
Rhodebars
Silver Penciled Wyandotte Bantams
Silkies, partridge/Blue Partridge, White and BBS
Rhodebars
Blue Jubilee Split cockerel x MO and Jubilee and 2 blue jubilee splits getting Mottled looking chicks so far.

I can add GUINEA eggs if anyone wants some.

That may be it. PM for paypal info.... I can ship these MONDAY!

Last edited:
BIN: Box of soaps - $45 shipped CROSS POSTED

I'll be honest, I don't know exactly what is in this box. I do know that you're getting a slight discount (I packed it for a friend roughly two months ago).
I DO know that there are two masculine scented soaps in there and one Orange Rainbow (scented with the essential oil). Looks like there are some sugar scrubs in there too, plus I think there is a Love Spell bar of soap in there, plus other soaps. I'm pretty sure that there are 8 bars of soap and 2 sugar scrubs, but I could be wrong, there could be more). I packed it up half as a surprise for her, but I have some clues as to what I put in there, lol. I do know that the product itself is worth at least $40, possibly more. Plus the discount on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom