Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

NEW listing for d'Uccle eggs! A dozen assorted colors from golden neck, mille and porcelain.
BIN $28. For a dozen. Includes shipping. Can ship Monday or Tuesday.
I'm having trouble with my computer and can't get on byc from there, so can't post pictures or get notifications. You can see pictures in previous listings, here or on the Crazy 24 hour auction thread. I also just listed more bantam EE eggs over there....

NEW listing for d'Uccle eggs! A dozen assorted colors from golden neck, mille and porcelain.
BIN $28. For a dozen. Includes shipping. Can ship Monday or Tuesday.
I'm having trouble with my computer and can't get on byc from there, so can't post pictures or get notifications. You can see pictures in previous listings, here or on the Crazy 24 hour auction thread. I also just listed more bantam EE eggs over there....

I sent you a PM about the D'uccle eggs!

I am looking for full size EE eggs for the New Years hatch. Does anyone have any? I really want a light green egg layer, and a blue though I will likely get a Sapphire chick for that.

I am looking for full size EE eggs for the New Years hatch. Does anyone have any? I really want a light green egg layer, and a blue though I will likely get a Sapphire chick for that.

I'm getting some mint green eggs off and on - some from my CCL, some from my EEs. I might have some around when you would need them if you're interested.

12 (plus extra) BANTAM Ameraucana/EE eggs!!
lol.png

All lay cute little blue eggs! All are bearded and have pea combs and green legs.

BIN $35. INCLUDES shipping
ep.gif

I just had a great hatch from these eggs on Halloween. Lots of blue in this flock
jumpy.gif

I ship Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays

(black one in the middle is a Serama) The other 4 are bantam EE

Back
Top Bottom