Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN

For your consideration, I am offering 12+ Mallard hatching eggs.

First to comment sold and send payment gets the eggs

Eggs will ship tomorrow

These eggs will come from the birds pictured below. I can insure that your eggs will arrive fresh, fertile, intact and ready for the incubator. After that I am not responsible for them. It then becomes your job to successfully hatch the eggs, that being said I have had very high hatch rates with the eggs I have shipped.

The eggs are $30

Shipping is an additional $12 I wrap each egg individually in tissue paper, bubble wrap and then double box them.

For any further questions please personal message me (I may not receive your message if we aren't friends)

I am located in Louisiana

~~I ship to the lower 48 states of the U.S. ONLY~~

I ONLY accept PayPal and buyer must be able to pay RIGHT AWAY! These eggs will ship Tuesday (tomorrow).

BIN

Eggs will ship tomorrow

These eggs will come from the birds pictured below. I can insure that your eggs will arrive fresh, fertile, intact and ready for the incubator. After that I am not responsible for them. It then becomes your job to successfully hatch the eggs, that being said I have had very high hatch rates with the eggs I have shipped.

The eggs are $30

Shipping is an additional $12 I wrap each egg individually in tissue paper, bubble wrap and then double box them.

For any further questions please personal message me (I may not receive your message if we aren't friends)

I ONLY accept PayPal and buyer must be able to pay RIGHT AWAY! These eggs will ship Tuesday (tomorrow).

Just a heads up that since you've been a member here over a year even though you don't have 250 posts you are allowed by the thread's rules to post here, but only if you also have 20 posts per BYC rules to be able to use the BST at all. You are one post away - if I were you I'd go quickly welcome a new member or something so you can keep your post up here :)

BIN

Eggs will ship tomorrow

The eggs are $30

Please read the rules in the first post of this thread AND BYC's Rules (there is a link in the first post)

Back
Top Bottom