Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Final CALL! I have 1 maybe 2 batches of eggs I can ship Monday. I know I have enough Large Fowl eggs for 1 (might have enough for a 2nd one by Monday) I think I have 1 batch of bantams too.

Hi do you still have hatching eggs? I am looking for Maran eggs specifically...I may have a broody hen and I would like to put some eggs under her...

Hi do you still have hatching eggs? I am looking for Maran eggs specifically...I may have a broody hen and I would like to put some eggs under her...

If you are asking me.... I can't ship anything else. No hatching eggs from me till I start hatching again in August.

6+ Ayam Cemani hatching eggs

Bidding starts at $30.
Shipping is an extra $15.

Auction ends 07/17 at 10:00 pm Central.

My Ayam Cemani stock was acquired from several sources, including directly from Toni Marie Astin, Greenfire Farms, and Black Diamond Poultry, and selectively bred to improve fibromelanosis expression and reduction towards near elimination of feather leakage. 2016 is my 3rd year breeding Ayam Cemanis and I am proud of the improvements I've made thus far in the quality of my stock. However, Ayam Cemani are still a work in progress, and perhaps may be for many years to come. Winner can expect chicks to reflect the fundamental attributes of the breed. I do not represent that every bird will be flawless. You may get some with white toe nails or some white on their toes or maybe white wing tips or light mouths, but you also have a pretty good chance of getting all black chicks including black mouth and gray to dark gray tongue. These chicks can become the foundation for a breeding program that with enough time and skill may produce "show quality" specimens. I breed my Ayam Cemani for expression of fibromelanosis first and foremost. Therefor there is some variation in egg color and egg size as well as mature breeder size and conformation.

If there was anyone who wanted to sell some bantam cochin eggs I could take those ought your hands for you!
1f609.png

Just sayin....

If anyone has any BBS Marans with really dark eggs....

Or BBS or Paint silkie eggs....

I'd be very interested if they were the right piece

BIN hedemora eggs. I have seven I collected today for shipping on Monday. $35 including shipping.
I can't post pics from my phone for some reason, but can PM if interested. Most of my flock are wooly.

Back
Top Bottom