Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I have ten bantam Cochin/frizzle (smooth over frizzle) eggs available, $30 shipped (BIN). Will ship Saturday, unless you live close enough that I feel comfy sending today (like GA or east AL).

Beautiful. What color? I've never seen them.

@carcar80 you should offer these again in Spring. Those birds are beautiful! I'm sure you'll get a lot more interest come spring, and probably a better price, too. If I was still wanting bantams I'd be hard pressed not to bid on these.

He is buff Barred, and the girls are a red and a buff.

Nice chocolatey color!

@carcar80
 you should offer these again in Spring.  Those birds are beautiful!  I'm sure you'll get a lot more interest come spring, and probably a better price, too.  If I was still wanting bantams I'd be hard pressed not to bid on these.

X2. Personally I'm getting away from frizzles, but agree they are beautiful birds!

@carcar80
 you should offer these again in Spring.  Those birds are beautiful!  I'm sure you'll get a lot more interest come spring, and probably a better price, too.  If I was still wanting bantams I'd be hard pressed not to bid on these.
Oh for sure! I just figure, better to post on the chance someone might want them this time of year. You know how hard it is to throw out perfectly good eggs!
1f60a.png

Last edited:
I have ten bantam Cochin/frizzle (smooth over frizzle) eggs available, $30 shipped (BIN). Will ship Saturday, unless you live close enough that I feel comfy sending today (like GA or east AL).

How much for pick up instead of shipping? I am in FL about an hour south of Valdosta.
Where in GA are you?

Back
Top Bottom