Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

[COLOR=FF0000]2.5 Hour BIN - Open till Midnight Eastern Time, for shipping tomorrow, April 13, 2017.[/COLOR] ONE DOZEN LAVENDER ORPINGTON EGGS (I can include a few extras that are dirtier if you wish) [COLOR=FF0000][COLOR=000000]Egg Washers Special. Finally getting a few clean-ish eggs, hate for them to go to waste. I just hatched a bunch of slightly dirty ones, and some that I washed. [/COLOR][/COLOR] $20 + $18 shipping. Payment by PayPal only. First to reply SOLD gets them. ** Please note, I do have one black/split hen and you will likely receive 2 of her eggs. After hatching many eggs from this flock, I just hatched my first black/split offspring this past weekend :) Pics of my flock and recently hatched chicks. Actual eggs

Last edited:
[COLOR=FF0000]2.5 Hour BIN - Open till Midnight Eastern Time, for shipping tomorrow, April 13, 2017.[/COLOR]

ONE DOZEN LAVENDER ORPINGTON EGGS
(I can include a few extras that are dirtier if you wish)

[COLOR=FF0000][COLOR=000000]Egg Washers Special. Finally getting a few clean-ish eggs, hate for them to go to waste. I just hatched a bunch of slightly dirty ones, and some that I washed. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

$20 + $18 shipping.
Payment by PayPal only.

First to reply SOLD gets them.

** Please note, I do have one black/split hen and you will likely receive 2 of her eggs. After hatching many eggs from this flock, I just hatched my first black/split offspring this past weekend
smile.png

Pics of my flock and recently hatched chicks.

Sold if they are still available.

[COLOR=0000FF]6+ Turkey Hatching Eggs from Porter's lines[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00]I have three breeding pens. Pen C is Narragansett, Pen D is Sweetgrass over Royal Palm, Pen E is Sweetgrass (2 hens)[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]Auction starts now and ends Monday at 7pm CST[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Starting bid is $12 plus $15 shipping (if you want them double boxed it will be $20)[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]Shipping on Tuesday from TN[/COLOR]
This is a new auction, I can't do pictures from my phone for some reason, so I copied this from last time. Happy Bidding!

Easter Hatch-along anyone????

$50 plus shipping for 32 MIXED LOT OF EGGS Basically What is laid that day.
You can omit but you can't pick what else is in the box.
(don't message me asking for a DOZ of 3 breeds not going to happen)

*Blue Rocks - Blue cock over 2 GSBR hens 1 Blue GSBR and 2 or 3 solid Blue pullets/hens - there will be some sexlinked in this pen. ($30 a doz)

*Isabelle Leghorn - 2 RC Split cockerels over 5 or 6 IL hens/pullets and 3 Split pullets (these splits were just added a week ago too) You will get splits and you will get RC and SC from this pen. ($50 a doz)

*Blue Silver Penciled Rocks - Blue SPPR Cock over 2 Dick Horstman SPPR hens and the rest are from my breeding from this pen and blue and black and splash are possible. ($30 a doz)

*Blue Partridge Rocks - Blue cock over 1 blue and 3 black hens. Dick Horstman line originally. ($30 a doz)

*Olive Egger - Blue Copper Marans cock over CCL pullets These should be sexlinked. ($30 a doz)

*Blue Copper Marans - Black cock over mostly blue hens. ($45 a doz)

*Blue Exchequers - Blue Cockerel over black hens and another pen Black cock over ALL blue hens. ($60 a doz)

*Lavender Copper Marans PROJECT - Lavender Cock/Cockerels over 1 Lavender and the rest are either splits or pure black or pure black Coppers. ($50 a doz)

*Sapphires and SBEL - 3 Pens 1 EE cock and the other 2 are CCL cocks over WL or WLCrosses ($25 a doz)

Mille Fleur Leghorns (might can do a doz if they are laying pretty well) ($60 a doz)

I think that is it! Just message me. I can ship Saturday or Monday and I can do several orders. I am getting about 60 eggs a day!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Is this thread still active?
I have a BIN of exactly 7 Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs that can ship tomorrow 6/13/17 along with any eggs I get from that pen before ship time. $30 Including double boxed shipping. Picture is exact eggs to be shipped with a leghorn egg added just to show color. This color variety is still a work in progress so egg color isn't as dark as say, BCM.

Back
Top Bottom