Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

It is active if anyone can find it. I can't figure out how to use the BST since the change. I can't even figure out how to search.
Ya I agree. The traffic on BST has been extremely low it seems like. I had an old ad up and there's no way for me to edit it now. Hopefully they can get things running more smoothly soon! I have lots of eggs to sell!

It is active if anyone can find it. I can't figure out how to use the BST since the change. I can't even figure out how to search.

Touch the three lines top left. The drop down menu will come down. It's under forums, dark blue, "search forums". Also, if there is nothing listed under Forums, hit the arrow/carrot at the end. The submenu in dark blue will appear. Then the option to search forums will appear.

Touch the three lines top left. The drop down menu will come down. It's under forums, dark blue, "search forums". Also, if there is nothing listed under Forums, hit the arrow/carrot at the end. The submenu in dark blue will appear. Then the option to search forums will appear.

it's also at the very bottom of the menu, after you hit the 3 bars. You don't actually have to go to the forums submenu. :)
(the one under forums defaults to search threads and posts. There's a search button under each submenu. The one on the bottom of the menu defaults to search everywhere)

View attachment 1040644 View attachment 1040642 View attachment 1040643
Is this thread still active?
I have a BIN of exactly 7 Golden Cuckoo Marans eggs that can ship tomorrow 6/13/17 along with any eggs I get from that pen before ship time. $30 Including double boxed shipping. Picture is exact eggs to be shipped with a leghorn egg added just to show color. This color variety is still a work in progress so egg color isn't as dark as say, BCM.
I can still ship these today if anyone's interested. A total of 8 eggs so far and I'll check before heading to the PO today too.

They don't seem to have a way to bump your BST post anymore. That was a member benefit that seems to be gone. I think I did find a way to CLOSE ads.

There used to be a built in "Bump Ad" button for threads in the BST. You didn't have to post, it worked like renewing a post on Craigslist does. But it does seem to be gone now :(

I didn't know that! Thanks!

Bummer that its gone now though. Hopefully someone has posted in the "conversion problems, etc" area, maybe they can come up with a work-around.

Back
Top Bottom