Just rescued some more Battery Hens *pics*

1174885_4667261779180_664828443_n.jpg

Where in WA state can i get some of these girls??? I've been doing chickens for a couple of months now and i really wanna help these girls :/

I don't know where WA is , but if you contact your local animal rescue I'm sure you will find some chickens looking for a " better " life. I do believe it gets you browney points when you get to those big " white gates "
1f606.png

Where in WA state can i get some of these girls??? I've been doing chickens for a couple of months now and i really wanna help these girls
hmm.png

Do you live near Ohio? (I dont have a clue about the US haha) Also do you know of any egg farms around you?

Ruby has made friends with my old ex batts! Ginger who is 7 and PL who is 4 :) (Ruby is in the middle)

Hey Johnn, there was a special on tele here about the ex battery hens being rehomed in the UK . It was so nice to see them touching grass for the first time.

I never saw it! Wish I did! I was going to get another couple of girls but the rescue had ran out! So I'm just leaving it until next year and see how many chicks hatch ect!

I never saw it! Wish I did! I was going to get another couple of girls but the rescue had ran out! So I'm just leaving it until next year and see how many chicks hatch ect!

Oh Johnn , it was so sad to see, there nails were 2 inches long because they had been caged all their lives. But it was so nice to see the range rovers lined up to take them home.

Oh Johnn , it was so sad to see, there nails were 2 inches long because they had been caged all their lives. But it was so nice to see the range rovers lined up to take them home.

I bet it was. I luckily havent had any with bad nails. But I have had one with no feathers at all! Did I tell yous about the time when I went to get my first ever hens which where ex batts? There was a dying one in the cage and the woman picked it up by its feet and flung it behind her head and when she left, I went over to see it and it was still alive in a pool of blood :(

Back
Top Bottom