You are all getting me excited!
wee.gif
My lockdown isn't until Wednesday.
sad.png

Don't know if I can wait that long.
lau.gif

Wistlin, it's dark in there!!!
hu.gif

Best of hatching vibes everyone! Can't wait to see all the fuzzybutts!!

UPDATE : I started with 15 EE's for my first hatch, I just locked them down and of the 15, 12 will be good. One looks as if it was never fertile and the other 2 were very porous, it looks as if they only made it about half way. All of the other 12 are heavy and seem to be good. A few times during the process I caught the temp up at the 104 degree range on the digital but the old mercury thermometer read right about 101. I hope all is well. By my calender, the 21st day will be this Friday. I've got the brooder ready and can hardly wait. If I get 12 out of the 15 bated from a Florida shipment, I will consider myself extremely luck! Keep your fingers crossed!!! Good Luck to everyone else still at it.
big_smile.png

If even one hatches it will be a good hatch for me. I started with 16 and have 4 in lock down. Ordered on ebay. 6 True Auracanas and received 16. Tried candleing before lockdown but I can't see anything. Day 21 is on Thursday. Wish you all the best. I've got my fingers crossed, my legs crossed even my hair is crossed.

Tomorrow is day 21 for me... got a pip this afternoon but it is just sitting there torturing me... hopefully wake up to new chicks in the morning!!

i am on day 19 hatch day is on the 3rd and today i got my first pip at around 3 pm in 6hrs it has not really done anything it is so hard to sit on my hands

Back
Top Bottom