Kankakee IL. Bird & Animal Swap 2008 dates 9/7 & 10/5

Here are my new puppy and pygmy goat from Kankakee.

Mothergoose, ended up with a goat instead of more birds...

p00091uh4.jpg

Pup is laying on my 5 year old who is small only about 34 lbs(for frame of reference) It is a small rat terrier pup.

p00101du8.jpg

No... I think the wife(even though she loved Kankakee) wouldn't be real happy with that. Especially after a second pygmy today(it needed a friend). We are good on animals for now....

Part of the deal for her getting a pup was we get a goat and a couple sheep. No sheep yet as I need to get some fence up this summer....

Would have loved to come though....

Joe,
Both are pretty cute.
We will be at my brother-in-laws this weekend and I will see what he has available for sheep and let you know.
We will miss you at chickenstock!

Christie
big_smile.png

Ok, reading all your posts and then talking to a few folks at the Burlington, IA swap yesterday who are going to this swap I think you have convinced me to come to the Sept. 7th swap to check it out. It will be a 4 hour drive for us but it sounds like it will be worth it.

My girls(7 and 5) are counting down to the next swap...

Couple roosters need to go...there are always people there looking for unwanted roosters(full grown and meaty though)..

What is everyone going to bring??

I am more of a buyer, other than those roo's...

I would have been a buyer but I found an auction closer to home that weekend so as much as I really wanted to check it out I am staying closer to home and looking at exotic animals and poultry that weekend in Kalona, IA. I of course can't buy a tiger but it will be fun looking at all the exotics.

Well? Anyone going? My girls are all fired up to go. I will be bringing the 2 horse trailer...just in case something big catches my eye...

Carol? Mothergoose? anyone else? What are you bringing?

Back
Top Bottom