Kentucky people

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
will she be coming to save your soul? or to help you sacrifice the chicken?
wink.png

meri (who really needs to go to bed)

To save my soul for sure, I'd probably get my dad's whole church after me
gig.gif

Cindy,

Great photo of the two fish, and yes I'll take the pleco if you don't want him. However, if you want to keep him when you reset the tank, just move plants and rocks around so that set up is different. Plecos are primarily vegetarians and I wouldn't worry too much about him eating the other fish, I'd be more concerned about the others picking on him, but at his size I don't think they will. Africans like a lot of rock work and caves in there tank, and they can be hard on live plants as they are also herbavores and graze the rocks for algae to eat. If you do keep him, then put a piece of driftwood in the tank for him to nibble on.

Shelley, I had this image of a crowd of people all waving their bibles at you if you put the vodoo images up, and then a lightening bolt comes down and strikes the ground nearby.
lol.png
People just need to tend to their own affairs without meddling in other's first.

Meri, your latest vodoo doll is cute as an avatar.

I have to work Thanksgiving night so will probably just eat at work if we have something there. I don't want to drive to far on the Holiday.

Quote:
will she be coming to save your soul? or to help you sacrifice the chicken?
wink.png

meri (who really needs to go to bed)

gig.gif

lau.gif
lock ya in the church basement til ya repent - maybe do a Deliverance on ya
wink.png
(Deliverance, for those who don't know, is the Protestant version of an Exorcism - it doesn't involve banjos at all
wink.png
).

how is the chickie - healing and perking up at all yet?

meri

Quote:
??? That's a voodoo doll ??? I thought it was the Pillsbury Dough boy receiving Acupuncture!!
big_smile.png

Wouldn't the caption "thinking of you" be more appropriate if the needle was in the dolls posterier protuberance?
frow.gif

Quote:
??? That's a voodoo doll ??? I thought it was the Pillsbury Dough boy receiving Acupuncture!!
big_smile.png

Wouldn't the caption "thinking of you" be more appropriate if the needle was in the dolls posterier protuberance?
frow.gif

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
big_smile.png
wink.png

Mojo Chick'n :

Quote:
gig.gif

lau.gif
lock ya in the church basement til ya repent - maybe do a Deliverance on ya
wink.png
(Deliverance, for those who don't know, is the Protestant version of an Exorcism - it doesn't involve banjos at all
wink.png
).

how is the chickie - healing and perking up at all yet?

meri​

She seems to be doing good, she's still limping, but getting around more/better. I need to catch her up and see how her foot looks, I haven't checked it in a day or so.

There was an ad on Craigslist-Louisville for a new feed store in downtown Louisville called Fresh Start Growers Supply. The have 50# bags of their Layer Blend with 17% protein and Diamataceous Earth (Food Grade) included in the mix for $15.63 a bag. They also have the 50# bags of DE for $42.00 a bag. They also sell Organic Feeds as well. I went and checked them out and next week when I have to get some feed I am going to try their stuff and see if it makes a difference. They have cattle, pig, goat feed as well. Just thought I would let you all know in case anybody was interested. I do have their price list. Their phone number is 502-442-7883 and they are located on the corner of Wenzel and East Jefferson.

Last edited:
Chuck -- $42 is high for DE. Richardson's in Shepherdsville has it for $28. PM me with the price list as I'd like to compare them to TSC. There's suppose to be another feed store called Kent's on Chestnut that I'm gonna check out. I really need to cut down my costs. At 400# of chicken feed/scratch and 400 # of 2 types of goat feed plus all the dog/cat food a month it get's expensive. Everytime I go to TSC it's $150... Which right now is twice a month....

Mrs. Turbo gave me the info on a feed store in Cecilia but that's a drive....

Found another one in Bardstown that I need to check out.

Hey Chuck -- you heard from FlowerPot lately??

Meri -- at what age do you take your bottle babies off the bottle??

Back
Top Bottom