Kentucky people

ok, my neighbor just called - if anyone close to me wants a free baby pot bellied pig, let me know.

His friend's pig had a litter of 10 - she's not sure how many she's keeping, but will have some to give to good homes.

meri

One of the silkies is officially broody, that should be interesting! She has been bred by the bantam cochin roo and the golden lakenvelder, so it will be a site to see when those eggs hatch!! At least she picked a good spot this time, she's on the front porch
lau.gif

So that makes 3 broodies at the moment....1 silkie/game mix hen (Gertie), 1 pekin duck, and a silkie
gig.gif
Who would have thought??
lol.png

Good-morning everyone -- woke up to a chicken with mucus eyes... I know I read to give her some LA200 but how much and what size needle should I use?? I don't think I should use the one's I have for the goats.

Thanks--

Quote:
I use an 18 guage (same as I use on the cows) but I use a short one - 1 inch to 1.5 inch, and I only poke it in enough to get the stuff into them.

large chickens I give 1cc bantams get .5cc

meri

Quote:
There price list is 6 pages long, PM me your address and I'll mail you a copy.

I called her a week ago and she was going to call me back but she never did.

Mojo Chick'n :

Mrs. Turbo :

DH said no pigs here unless they are going to the freezer.....
sad.png

lau.gif
yeah, Hubby asked what they're good for, I said Pets, he said no
wink.png

meri​

That's not fair! He was going to let you get one last year, or did you forget??
lol.png

Quote:
lau.gif
yeah, Hubby asked what they're good for, I said Pets, he said no
wink.png

meri

That's not fair! He was going to let you get one last year, or did you forget??
lol.png

lau.gif
that was before I had over 20 cows - at this point he'd have to build me a place to put it because the calves took the pig pen.

At this point in the day that I've had, all I can say is, AARRGG, DAUGHTERS!!!!!! Sometime you just want to implant feelings in their heart so they think of someone other than theirselves... Thought it was suppoed to get easier once they move out
hmm.png

Quote:
It does, you just have to remind them that they are now adults and responsible for their own things or remember a simple two letter word to tell them........NO!
lau.gif
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom