Kentucky people

I am ready for warmer weather too!

Of course in August, when the horseflies are ruthlessly attacking the horses, I will be praying for cooler temps to send those flying demons back to the underworld.

LOL No doubt! We're never happy are we? August will be spent harvesting and sweating away in the garden for me. Hey...at least I'll have a nice tan tho right! Snort...

Anybody else have these unwelcome visitors show up in the middle of the day? We just moved here last summer. We hear them all the time, just surprised to see them out in the open, so close to the horses/house.

Back when we were in a neighborhood we had one walk right down the sidewalk! Not in the middle of the day mind you. They are getting pretty bold. That is one eery sound to hear at night too.

We hear them at night. They get particularly loud in the spring when they have pups. We have seen them in the daytime too. Sometimes they just trot across the road or next to it. There are many farmers around here with calves, so coyotes are pretty much hunted year round. They have gotten insanely bold and need to be taken care of.

Anybody else have these unwelcome visitors show up in the middle of the day? We just moved here last summer. We hear them all the time, just surprised to see them out in the open, so close to the horses/house.

Are those fox or coyote? With this weather, all the animals are scrambling to find food whenever and wherever they can. You need some donkeys to run them off.

frow.gif

I haven't been on here in awhile. Located in Hardin county KY. Looking for black cooper maran pullets, silkies and EE pullets. Let me know what you have. I will be going to the Lawrenceburg Swap March 7th or can meet if not too far.

Thanks & Blessings
Nana Ton-Ton

I'm from Scottsville KY...just started raising EE and Lavender Ameruacanas...really interested in Brahmas...anybody in or around South Central KY got and eggs, chicks or breeder pairs for sale?

I'm from Scottsville KY...just started raising EE and Lavender Ameruacanas...really interested in Brahmas...anybody in or around South Central KY got and eggs, chicks or breeder pairs for sale?
Try PMing crfarm. I don't think she comes on here much anymore, but she has beautiful birds and many varieties of Brahmas.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom