Kittens in Upstate NY

Alycia

Songster
11 Years
Mar 16, 2008
We're trying really hard to place these two that we rescued and have nursed back to health. PM for more information. We're located in the 12883 area code in Essex County, NY. They are good with cats, of course and even have no reaction with our dog and yes, they are fine with chickens. Just today I had my youngest babies palling with them and they paid no mind to them. They are also fine with our rabbit, as well.

Here is the craigslist article my mother wrote:

These two kittens, one is a shorthaired orange and white tiger, and the other is a semi longhaired orange and white -- they have been through a lot and need a good home together. They are very attached to each other, and I will not seperate them. They are about 9 to 10 weeks old.. They were rescued from a terrible situation where cats and kittens were not taken care of, these poor babies were skin and bones, eyes stuck shut with goo and when I picked them up they were so light as a feather, and even though their little eyes were stuck shut. These poor babies are finishing up their medicine right now so they won't be able to go for another week or so, but I am putting an ad up for them now because I want to find the right home for them.
They are leukemia negative, have first vaccines, but not rabies because they were too young, they are leukemia, AIDs, and Heartworm negative but not yet neutered. I am asking a fee and references for someone to adopt these babies. Adoption fee can be discussed once approval of a home is found. I am asking for references because these kittens I rescued from a terrible situation and want them only to go to a good home together and be forever spoiled. They mean the world to me, and once these boys are found a loving home together, we will work on finding other kittens a good home.
I can send pictures to you sometime this evening but for now if you think you can give these two babies the best home possible please email me- again, only looking for a good home for them together!! They have been through hell and we only want them to have their happy ending!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom