Knee Injury

Quote:
Sorry Casportpony. You had sent me a link to this thread and for some reason it brought me to page one, without the option to continue to page 2 & 3, so I didn't know those pages existed. So I posted something that didn't really apply after I hit "submit" and pages 2 & 3 came up. Then I tried to cancel my post, but it wouldn't let me. It said I couldn't cancel, and I couldn't just edit and repost a blank comment, so I posted a single digit and hoped no one would notice.

Well I'm just curious as to what you think about it, because I've never seen the inside of a joint that looked like that.
big_smile.png
pop.gif

Sorry Casportpony. You had sent me a link to this thread and for some reason it brought me to page one, without the option to continue to page 2 & 3, so I didn't know those pages existed. So I posted something that didn't really apply after I hit "submit" and pages 2 & 3 came up. Then I tried to cancel my post, but it wouldn't let me. It said I couldn't cancel, and I couldn't just edit and repost a blank comment, so I posted a single digit and hoped no one would notice.

No such luck Sydney, now you have to answer to the CaSportPony.
pop.gif

I am sorry, I was sent this in a private message to jump in. Don't mean to disagree with your medicine, and I will say my realm of expertise is working in large scale commercial turkey, broiler, and pheasant operations. This is not in my realm. I just like backyard stuff. I value your experience. Medicine is not black and white, and a discussion gets further than calling me arrogant and questioning my experience. I read through the history of everything after I posted. You have some great points, but just because I disagree doesn't mean that it was a simple issue. I used the language I did, because I suspected you were a veterinarian. You used a lot of pathology jargon.
I will politely remove myself from this conversation and wish you the best. I am not one to argue over the internet or resort to name calling. I apologize for my response being perceived as crass. Have a great week. If you would like to talk; I openly invite you to PM or phone call.

Disagree with your medicine? Good lord. You don't even have to read the words, just look at the pictures. The bird has obviously been dissected and its quarantining days are over.

Back
Top Bottom