Labrador retriever club

The Banty barn

In the Brooder
Feb 18, 2015
I wanted to start this thread because I have a brown lab and I love him so if any one loves labs as much as I do join the club!! You don't even have to have a lab!!

Here's my lab

have a black lab, love her to death...

she's a weirdo... she will give hugs, paws up in the air and all... started off as fighting lol i would say you wanna fight and she would sit back and put paws in the air and we would box, then i switch it to want a hug, and she would do the same thing lol may get a ear chewed on... she also loves to slide down hills on her back in the winter time, she will actually take a running start and flop down and slide

We currently have a Black Lab/Great Pyrenees mix and he's just the greatest. I think he got more of the Pyrenees side for personality so he's super sassy and independent and I love it. But then because of the Lab side, he also loves food and playing so he knows a bunch of tricks too. He's also super smart, I think that's a combination of both breeds. He also loves people. He doesn't really love the water too much like a "normal" Lab but he will go in and just last summer he started swimming and even jumped a downed fence once lol doesn't like to fetch either, he prefers tug or keep away. His Lab side needs some work...... LOL He LOVES the snow though. Gator is his name; he's turning 3 on March 7th. :)

We used to have Yellow Lab before him.

I love the breed and don't think I'll ever be without one but I also really like Goldens, shepherds (Aussie, GSD, English Shepherd, etc.), herding breeds (mostly Aussie, BC, and Kelpie, Koolie, ACD, etc.), and Leonbergers, as well as a couple smaller breeds, so I'll probably end up with a lot of dogs. haha

I have a border collie blue heeler mix. She smiles and is so pretty. But the lab great Pyrenees mix sounds awesome. I have always wanted a lab. Someday when I have a little more time to give and train one.

Back
Top Bottom