Lakenvelders

On the contrary, I have a flock of Lakenvelders which includes nine hens. I get 6-8 eggs every day. They only took a very short break during the winter. I find them to have a good feed ratio. They are a small LF and actually eat much less than my Campines which are a very similar in size.

Hello Deb!

I just received a message from you but seeing as I am new member, I cannot reply back. I will have to wait until tomorrow and give my email and that way we could arrange this via email. I think this is a great sight! The rules for messages are a bit tight for new joiners like me, but they must have there reasons! I will send you a message tomorrow! Can't wait to get some new genetics!

somemore

Can anyone tell me what kind of roosters are in the background on the sixth picture that Henk69 posted 2/15 /10 on this thread? They are beautiful-can't remember ever seeing them before. I would just pm Henk69 ,but I only get two a day and have already used them. Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what kind of roosters are in the background on the sixth picture that Henk69 posted 2/15 /10 on this thread? They are beautiful-can't remember ever seeing them before. I would just pm Henk69 ,but I only get two a day and have already used them. Thanks!
I'd kill to get some of his eggs
lau.gif

Hi I am wanting some of these but I was wondering about their egg size. Are they awful small? What has the weight been on your birds?

Back
Top Bottom