Large Fowl Gold Laced Brahma, Blue Partridge Brahma, Buff Laced Brahma, Lavender Brahma, English Isa

Hi Amy,

I just wanted you and everybody else to know, of the blue columbian eggs you sent me last week, all are developing except one! Thank you so much!

Would you happen to have a extra blue partridge rooster/ cockerel for sale?
Hello! I do not have any at this time. I have a Gold Partridge that should throw Blue Partridge because his father is a BP. He's a gorgeous boy. PM me if you're interested in seeing pics. If not, good luck in your search. :)

Guess what I found in my incubator this weekend! Counting the two that I gave to a broody hen, that makes 11 healthy chicks so far and another egg still in the incubator! Thank you Amy!

I know the picture only shows 7, but there are two outside under a broody and one newly hatched still in the incubator. Even if the last egg doesn't hatch, that's a great hatch rate for shipped eggs.

Hi Amy! I have been searching for Blue Columbian Brahma hatching eggs. I need 6 to eight of them. If you have them, how much are they with shipping and would you send such a small amount?

Back
Top Bottom