Large Fowl Gold Laced Brahma, Blue Partridge Brahma, Buff Laced Brahma, Lavender Brahma, English Isa

Alright I'm gonna ask a stupid question here. What breed is the chicken on the far left second row from the top. It has like blondish feathers on its neck. Sorry new to the whole chicken game. I assume it's a hen?

Alright I'm gonna ask a stupid question here. What breed is the chicken on the far left second row from the top. It has like blondish feathers on its neck. Sorry new to the whole chicken game. I assume it's a hen?
HI! There are no stupid questions, except for the the one that is never asked. :) I believe you are talking about a Cochin hen. She is a Lemon Blue. When I pull up the pic, they're in a straight line so I hope it's the one you're referring to. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks!!!

Do u think u would have some of yr Brahmas around the 1st. I would like to get 2 dozzen of the mixed brahmas.Gold laced, Blue partridge, n Blue Birchen Brahmas.
Hello! Yes, i should have some then. :)Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thank you!!

How much is it for a mix of eggs? I seen it shows a special fee. And when do you all sell chicks and such. Im new to this BYC sale, buy, and trade. Thanks so much for your time. Thanks
Hi! It depends on the mix. The Silver Laced & Isabel Orps are going to be a little bit more money than the Brahmas. I actually have chicks that just came out of the incubator, mostly Silver Laced & few Isabel Cuckoo. I have Jubilee Orps, Isabel Orps, & Buff Laced Brahma eggs in the incubator now but it will be another 20 days until they hatch. I can also put eggs in the incubator if you're interested in one breed/color or a few in particular. I'm happy to work something out with you. Let me know what you're interested in. I do have a minimum of 6 chicks to ensure their safety during shipping. Please let me know if you have any further questions. And welcome to BYC. :)

I'm interested n ur brahmas. What varities do u have available? I'd like to get a few of all u have when they become available
Right now my Buff Laced & my Blue Partridge are the only ones laying. My Gold Laced are still getting over a molt & the Lavenders haven't started laying yet. I can do a Buff Laced & blue Partridge mix if you'd like or you can wait until everyone is laying.

Back
Top Bottom