Last call on free roost in south central PA....

PolishPrincess, they 3 young ones are starting to come into their own and are running my main roo ragged trying to keep them off his girls. Plus, the girls are suffering from having so many boys about. They all free range, so I don't have the facilities to separate them. I have considered surreptitiously supplanting one of them into my neighbors hen flock...but that just wouldn't be right even though both hens and roo would probably be all for it.

I hope that you find a wonderful home for your roos and that they don't end up going to camp where they can't have visits with their parents.
smile.png

All the best,

Suzy

I wish there was some way I could pay for the shipping or the gas to get Dorkus. (I live in Ga.) That roo will be even more awesome than he is now, when all his feathers come in. He is truly an amazing looking animal. I fell in love as soon as I saw him. How much longer do I have to make a way to get him?

He is one gorgeous roo...if you want to work on trying to acquire him, I can hold on to him for another week as long as my main roo allows him his space.

For all those that sent sympathies out to the potential freezer kids, I am happy to announce that they were all adopted...well, Little Man is still waiting for his new owner to come get him and his broody-mates (all pullets) once their coop is ready.
So, thanks for all the positive thoughts & ideas to help re-home them.

Back
Top Bottom