Late Feburary-Early March 2016 Hatch-A-Long!

How many times have you hatched eggs?

• This is my first time

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • Two

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Three

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Four or five

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • Five to ten

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Ten to twenty

• Twenty to fifty

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Fifty or more

• Total voters

Here were my oddball hatchers the other day. Swedish Flowers hen and two svart hona. These little troopers didn't even get a lockdown because they were stuck in the wrong tray. They rotated every 180 minutes until hatch, went through the cooldowns each day and 45% humidity. Staggered hatch.

strong little buggers eh. I take it it didnt hurt them, did it

Not a bit. My Honas are strong hatchers for me. The Swedish is my first that I incubated. Def will be doing more. So cute!

Busy week...more to come! I had a busy day wrapping hatching eggs to get out in the mail. Tomorrow my Greenfire shipment of isbars and Queen Silvia come in. Always expect a 5 am call from the post office! Lol

Here were my oddball hatchers the other day. Swedish Flowers hen and two svart hona. These little troopers didn't even get a lockdown because they were stuck in the wrong tray. They rotated every 180 minutes until hatch, went through the cooldowns each day and 45% humidity. Staggered hatch.
Congrats!

-Kathy

Awww so cute!!!

So, worst hatch ever. Only 2 out of 24 to start. And these two both started hatching a full week early! Due March 20, the just got put into a brooder!! Shells have been open since Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom