Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

My last round of lavender/self blue hatching eggs for the season are hatching right now. They are from my favorite roo and a set of hens. This little chick is fresh out of the shell and hasn't had time to dry off yet.
2764.png
(The eggs aren't quite as blue the camera made them look, but I'll take it!)
1f600.png

My last round of lavender/self blue hatching eggs for the season are hatching right now. They are from my favorite roo and a set of hens. This little chick is fresh out of the shell and hasn't had time to dry off yet.
2764.png
(The eggs aren't quite as blue the camera made them look, but I'll take it!)
1f600.png

So cute!!!! I can't wait till April to get mine!!!!!

I'm in the market to buy lavender Americauna chicks. Does anyone know where I can get them shipped. I'm in Las Vegas. What's the going rate for true lavender Americaunas (not EE)

Thanks
1f60a.png

I'm in the market to buy lavender Americauna chicks. Does anyone know where I can get them shipped. I'm in Las Vegas. What's the going rate for true lavender Americaunas (not EE)

Thanks
1f60a.png

for some true self blue (lavender) ameraucanas don't be surprised to pay 15-20$ for a unsexed chicks. and that's a good price depending on the the breeder and where they are in there breeding program. Mine are f2 progeny.

for some true self blue (lavender) ameraucanas don't be surprised to pay 15-20$ for a unsexed chicks. and that's a good price depending on the the breeder and where they are in there breeding program. Mine are f2 progeny.

Depends on location and also amount of chicks bought... but the main top breeders charge approx $10 per chick, granted they usually have a 15-25 chick minimum but that's usually with shipping included...

Be careful of your sources and how 'lines' are touted... too many are just wanting to make a quick buck... jmo...

Back
Top Bottom