Lavender cuckoo easter egger

Couple pics- wish I could get a better shot of the slate legs!!!! they are pale, but solid. She's still small, and nobody to hold her for me, so we'll see how she grows out. Sweet as pie- these birds are crazy- always under foot.

And talk about crazy leakage- black barring and creamy gold splotches on a lavender cockerel. I didn't think it was possible to have lav and black on the same bird.

Couple pics- wish I could get a better shot of the slate legs!!!! they are pale, but solid. She's still small, and nobody to hold her for me, so we'll see how she grows out. Sweet as pie- these birds are crazy- always under foot.

And talk about crazy leakage- black barring and creamy gold splotches on a lavender cockerel. I didn't think it was possible to have lav and black on the same bird.

she is pretty

is anyone going to sell hatching eggs off of these?
I have a few to many projects but am trying to build a good layer flock. I would however grow out the roosters and if there was a real
good one I may either change that thought or offer him back to someone working on them.

is anyone going to sell hatching eggs off of these?
I have a few to many projects but am trying to build a good layer flock. I would however grow out the roosters and if there was a real
good one I may either change that thought or offer him back to someone working on them.
I have mine in with my lavenders, so there would be no guarantee that you would get cuckoo pattern offspring out of my eggs. I only have cuckoo hens.. Once I get a Cuckoo roo, I'll have a better chance of the offspring in the hatching eggs.

I have mine in with my lavenders, so there would be no guarantee that you would get cuckoo pattern offspring out of my eggs. I only have cuckoo hens.. Once I get a Cuckoo roo, I'll have a better chance of the offspring in the hatching eggs.
I wouldnt mind trying some if you ship. I could send you some crele penedesenca if you want to try for some cool olive eggers

I have my first bunch hatching from this year and I just had a solid white chick hatch - I think someone else had this, but rather than go back and read it all, I thought I'd just post and see if someone has had a white chick pop up. I'm going to let it grow out and see what it feathers out like - but is this one I should even bother keeping?

Back
Top Bottom