Everything Easter Egger

We have 2 bantam EE
-Victoria Peckham
-Raspberry (named by neighbors’ 3 yo)
View attachment 3767491View attachment 3767492
They were our first layers! Sweet little bluish green eggs. They can be a little skittish, but also curious and friendly. Miss Peckham might be missing a few marbles; she often gets separated from the flock and you can hear her squawking, trying to find them.

The name Raspberry is so cute lol
Named by our neighbor’s 3 year old 😍

Ok I have pictures haha. There’s only one of Blink since she blind and doesn’t do much

Attachments

• IMG_4264.jpeg
    IMG_4264.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4249.jpeg
    IMG_4249.jpeg
    967.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4250.jpeg
    IMG_4250.jpeg
    831.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4257.jpeg
    IMG_4257.jpeg
    661.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_4256.jpeg
    IMG_4256.jpeg
    708.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4255.jpeg
    IMG_4255.jpeg
    800.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4260.jpeg
    IMG_4260.jpeg
    524.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi Hun,
I have an Olive Egger as they seem to be called over here, I call her Hilda. She’s the speckled one at the front. She lays at a phenomenal rate and is now 4 years old and still laying just about everyday.
The photos not great of her, she’s the speckled one at the front,

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 5
Hi Hun,
I have an Olive Egger as they seem to be called over here, I call her Hilda. She’s the speckled one at the front. She lays at a phenomenal rate and is now 4 years old and still laying just about everyday.
The photos not great of her, she’s the speckled one at the front,
Aw she’s very pretty. I love her eggs! I want an olive Egger really bad we just can’t get any more chickens

Aw she’s very pretty. I love her eggs! I want an olive Egger really bad we just can’t get any more chickens
Oh no 🙈 what a terrible situation to be in, can’t you sneak a couple in somewhere ? I try to restrict myself to two babies every other year but somehow I ended up with four last year. Hubby just accepted it with a sigh and a shrug, after all these years he just accepts it for a quiet life.

Back
Top Bottom