Everything Easter Egger

how is everyone?

Also I know I said I’d post pictures of my EEs yesterday but I forgot my phone when I went outside so no pictures :oops:
I’m good, currently holding a chick who loves being held apparently😂 They just hatched a couple days ago in the incubator and this one loudly peeps so much until it’s held and goes right to sleep. Eating, drinking, etc. fine, so doesn’t seem concerning at least lol. How are you?

Attachments

• IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 6
I’m good, currently holding a chick who loves being held apparently😂 They just hatched a couple days ago in the incubator and this one loudly peeps so much until it’s held and goes right to sleep. Eating, drinking, etc. fine, so doesn’t seem concerning at least lol. How are you?
That’s actually so cute!! I miss having baby chicks. I’m pretty good but I have a headache and a big history test tomorrow

We have 2 bantam EE
-Victoria Peckham
-Raspberry (named by neighbors’ 3 yo)
7C6BC948-C2F6-4676-9EAF-800CE074780D.jpeg B306C1EF-94F8-424B-8021-2E8CBBAA23CE.jpeg
They were our first layers! Sweet little bluish green eggs. They can be a little skittish, but also curious and friendly. Miss Peckham might be missing a few marbles; she often gets separated from the flock and you can hear her squawking, trying to find them.
I love Rasberry’s feather pattern A98E5E76-CEF7-4EF7-B199-2834D4B4F68B.jpeg

One of my original EEs, from feedstore they got their chicks that year from Ideal. She laid beautiful blue eggs.
View attachment 3767162
I love the coloring on her neck!!
We have 2 bantam EE
-Victoria Peckham
View attachment 3767491View attachment 3767492
They were our first layers! Sweet little bluish green eggs. They can be a little skittish, but also curious and friendly. Miss Peckham might be missing a few marbles; she often gets separated from the flock and you can hear her squawking, trying to find them.
I love Rasberry’s feather pattern View attachment 3767496
Aww that are so cute! And very pretty

We have 2 bantam EE
-Victoria Peckham
View attachment 3767491View attachment 3767492
I love Rasberry’s feather pattern View attachment 3767496
The name Raspberry is so cute lol

Back
Top Bottom