Everything Easter Egger

Pics
Oh no 🙈 what a terrible situation to be in, can’t you sneak a couple in somewhere ? I try to restrict myself to two babies every other year but somehow I ended up with four last year. Hubby just accepted it with a sigh and a shrug, after all these years he just accepts it for a quiet life.
It’s not so much how many but how old. My parents don’t want to be taking care of chickens for years after I move out

Good afternoon Easter Egger people! I kinda forgot about this thread haha.

I noticed that Chirp seems to be good friends with one of my Speckled Sussexes, Sugar which is really cute since both of Chirps hatch-mates were killed or blinded
IMG_4339.jpeg

Hi Hun,
I have an Olive Egger as they seem to be called over here, I call her Hilda. She’s the speckled one at the front. She lays at a phenomenal rate and is now 4 years old and still laying just about everyday.
The photos not great of her, she’s the speckled one at the front,
Hilda is beautiful and her eggs are gorgeous!

I figured that since they’re literally my name (and I couldn’t find an existing thread) I’d start a thread on Easter Eggers! Easter Eggers are not an actual breed but I still love them.

An Easter Egger is any mix that has the blue egg gene. That means any not purebred bird that lays blue or green eggs is an Easter Egger.

Feel free to post pictures, tell stories, and ask questions!
Not sure if this guy is Easter egger? The legs are this greenish olive color. But I love her colors

Attachments

• IMG_5268.jpeg
    IMG_5268.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5270.jpeg
    IMG_5270.jpeg
    430.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5265.jpeg
    IMG_5265.jpeg
    379.3 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom