Lazy Peachick

A splading peachick(hen) started to look off today, she is walking slowly and will let me catch her easy, this is a video for her, you would think she looks normal but she is not, i'm sure she is sick, and sometimes she will lose her balance while walking, i searched for a poop sample in their pen or where she was standing but all look normal, but a few days ago i thought i saw black poop in their pen.

0.jpg

Its the first one in this video, already gave her 4 pills of metronidazole and 2 pills of chevi cok(for coccidia).

A splading peachick(hen) started to look off today, she is walking slowly and will let me catch her easy, this is a video for her, you would think she looks normal but she is not, i'm sure she is sick, and sometimes she will lose her balance while walking, i searched for a poop sample in their pen or where she was standing but all look normal, but a few days ago i thought i saw black poop in their pen. Its the first one in this video, already gave her 4 pills of metronidazole and 2 pills of chevi cok(for coccidia).
Othman, I can't get the video to play properly on my phone. You should be able to observe poo samples once she's isolated.sounds like you are doing the right things, hang in there

Othman, I can't get the video to play properly on my phone. You should be able to observe poo samples once she's isolated.sounds like you are doing the right things, hang in there
Try to play it again, it usually takes time to view it on phone, i will isolate it tonight after i'm back home.

She weights 2203 kg, surprised to see her sleeping on the perch, she also jumped again on the perch directly after weighing her, but she is still weak and not that strong like before, i noticed her last month not active but then she returned acting normally, i will properly taking her to the vet tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom