Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
Well, there are times when there is not much to say, but I follow this dedicated thread pretty closely. There are other threads for other colors as well, so no one has to feel left out. It is nice to have somewhere to go to discuss a specific project.

I thought I could share updated pics of my Lemon Blues as the temp. has started to cool some and the rain fromlast night just stopped. Let me know what you all think and if you have names for the Lemon and white colored cochins.
This is Big Bruce:

This is Lynne:)

Bruce + Lynne:

George:

Lemon Blue Cochin Hens:

I thought I could share updated pics of my Lemon Blues as the temp. has started to cool some and the rain fromlast night just stopped. Let me know what you all think and if you have names for the Lemon and white colored cochins.
This is Big Bruce:

This is Lynne:)

Bruce + Lynne:

George:

Lemon Blue Cochin Hens:

Mike,

Bruce is going to be a beauty & I just "love" George~!

O, and got any names for the Girls. I'm stuck.
barnie.gif

Hello
I just realized that 2 of my favorite pullets are actually lemon blues. I didn't post pictures yet but I will. Anyhow, I would like to continue this color in my cochins. I have a brown red roo and was thinking about putting the 2 lemon blues and 1 splash with him. Would it be beneficial to add a few white pullets in there too? I also have 2 blue pullets. I am just not sure which pair would get the best color results.

idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom