Lemon Blue Cochins~~***BRAND NEW PICTURES***~~~

Pics
If you want lemon blues, brown red crossed with LB or Lemon Splash will produce them. Using a self-blue or white will not produce lemon blues or improve your color. Would love to see some pictures
big_smile.png
ok, thanks. I will try to get some pictures up very soon. the brown red roo is becoming my favorite, he is very sweet.
love.gif

Ohhhh, your birds are gorgeous! I want them all...:love ...I will be looking on your sale page every day..Do you sell them singly or as pairs or trios?  I'm not suppose to have roosters here but my daughter is out in the country and I could keep one there.just because I would want chicks at some time..;) ....I see you are doing breedings for the lemon blues...what colors are you working with for that particular color? 

Brown reds & lemon blues, I have a splash x lemon blue roo I need to add in at some time and a splash pullet I will mate with my brown red roo~

The're beautiful! I really love the hen. I've hatched so many dang cockerels this year, I don't have many pullets to look at.

Three pullets that hatched this spring started laying last weekend. I guess the're ready to move out of the grow out pens.

Back
Top Bottom