Let the smiting continue? :D

Quote:
Oh wow
tongue.png

I don't remember where I learned it. I did a project on the Tenerife crash a while ago, and got into the whole thing, so of course I had to research everything I didn't know, and one of those things was what 'Charlie' meant. So there we go! And now I'm on my way to becoming a true aviation expert... :hmm

and air traffic control. I listen to that. It's very embarrassing.

Why is that embarrassing? Do you want to be a pilot someday or something else?

yea
tongue.png

One day, after I save enough money to go to borneo next year (I signed up and stupidly agreed to pay all $5000 myself
th.gif
)

Then I can start saving for that
smile.png

Quote:
Why is that embarrassing? Do you want to be a pilot someday or something else?

yea
tongue.png

One day, after I save enough money to go to borneo next year (I signed up and stupidly agreed to pay all $5000 myself
th.gif
)

Then I can start saving for that
smile.png

Wow, sounds like a lot of exciting plans!

True! I'm very excited at the prospects of next year.

Who knows what lies in wait... walking into fences looking for rocks :hmm

*walks into a fence trying to see if it'll bring up any prophetic visions of awe-inspiring rocks*

*falls over fence head first*

Oof!

Quote:
lol.png

Sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you! Well, I just spilled water all over my desk.
he.gif
I need to clean it up and then get to bed. I hope you have a nice night and I'll see you next time!
hugs.gif

Quote:
lol.png

Sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you! Well, I just spilled water all over my desk.
he.gif
I need to clean it up and then get to bed. I hope you have a nice night and I'll see you next time!
hugs.gif

Golf November, Lima Juliet. I think everyone else's gone to bed too, except for crazy. lol

It's worse when you spill Fanta. Think about it that way
tongue.png

*falls off fence and lands on piles of prophetic rocks*

Quote:
lol.png

he.gif
hugs.gif

Golf November, Lima Juliet. I think everyone else's gone to bed too, except for crazy. lol

tongue.png

Good point, it could have been something sticky! Golf Lima Charlie. Hotel alpha november november!
frow.gif

Quote:

tongue.png

Good point, it could have been something sticky! Golf Lima Charlie. Hotel alpha november november!
frow.gif

Sierra Delta!!
frow.gif
I'm working on a story on the clan thread right now. It's very hard work
th.gif

*gazes into rocks hoping perhaps to see a vision of Jesus*

Celebrity eyes?? Now that one I don't know... didn't realize Jake had allowed for pic submissions on quizzes...

Edit ... n'mind Celebrity quizzes... showing mouth or eyes... duh

Edit again... well that's just sad... I was doing great until Patrick Stewart
That's just sad considering how much I adore Cap'n Picard

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom