Let's have a gosling hatchalong!

Have a tapper I think another baby ia ready to hatch soon. But first baby is 4 days old doesnt walk at all????? Is that normal?
Not normal but I dont know what might be wrong.. sorry
idunno.gif

J thought it was kinda cool that we both got our first of the year on the same day
big_smile.png

all fluffy... I'm thinking a boy from the coloring

my chicken and duck eggs... 3 different due dates
th.gif

the goose bator...everything on the bottom and 3 of the eggs on top are Fridays set.

idunno.gif

J thought it was kinda cool that we both got our first of the year on the same day
big_smile.png

th.gif

the goose bator...everything on the bottom and 3 of the eggs on top are Fridays set.

What a precious baby, Congrats!! Makes me think about the first time I saw my Embden gosling when he hatched, little did i know that would start my love affair with geese. Nice bator too.
thumbsup.gif

Have a tapper I think another baby ia ready to hatch soon. But first baby is 4 days old doesnt walk at all????? Is that normal?
I'd put the gosling in some warm water just enough so it can float and watch it's legs to see how they move. Staying right there with it the whole time of course. This may give you an idea whats going on. and maybe a non breakable mirror in the brooder on the opposite side from where the gosling is where it can see itself may motivate it to get up and move around. I know others will have ideas but these are just a few i thought of. and vitamins in it's water.

Last edited:

What do you mean by not walking? Does his legs split wide or does he flip onto his back? Can you take pics or video?

idunno.gif

big_smile.png

th.gif

I think it's cool, too! Love the pictures! Your bator makes me drool.

What a precious baby, Congrats!! Makes me think about the first time I saw my Embden gosling when he hatched, little did i know that would start my love affair with geese. Nice bator too.
thumbsup.gif
thanks Miss Lydia ! This baby is the offspring of our first ever gosling hatch last year
big_smile.png

Squishy
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom