Let's share our chicken decor!

I always forget the coupons, until I learned to keep them in your hand while you shop. Works for me every time. Because I have to put them down to get my wallet. And you're like, "Oh, yeah. Here I have a coupon for that." ;)
I've forgotten to use them even in my hand, thankfully the lady at the tractor supply is used to my shenanigans and reruns my order when I come running back in with my coupon.

He's great! (Both the rooster and your thoughtful husband.) I like how he fits right in with your other mantle décor (the rooster, not your husband).
yuckyuck.gif

Here's a picture of one of the things DH got me for my b-day:

It's a real thick anti-fatigue mat for in front of the range. I love it, told him we need to do the whole house in these mats, lol. The colors look a bit washed out in the photo but in real life the colors are bright and cheerful.

Very nice, love the colors. Regular husbands buy their wives diamonds, ours buy us chickens, great husband you have. Now you have to not spill anything on it.

Here's a picture of one of the things DH got me for my b-day:

It's a real thick anti-fatigue mat for in front of the range. I love it, told him we need to do the whole house in these mats, lol. The colors look a bit washed out in the photo but in real life the colors are bright and cheerful.
thumbsup.gif
Now that's a perfect BD gift, and love the anti-fatigue mats.

Very nice, love the colors. Regular husbands buy their wives diamonds, ours buy us chickens, great husband you have. Now you have to not spill anything on it.
thumbsup.gif
Does anyone make a diamond chicken?

I've never been real big on the whole jewelry or diamond thing...give me chicken stuff or baking stuff any day! I don't even have pierced ears. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring and it's a gold band. Looking at sparkly stuff is fun, but I don't wear it.

If I do spill something on the mat, it will wipe right off
smile.png

Guess I'm just a plain practical kind of gal.

thumbsup.gif
Now that's a perfect BD gift, and love the anti-fatigue mats.

thumbsup.gif
Does anyone make a diamond chicken?

There's a ton of chicken jewelry out there. Do a search for chicken jewelry images or rooster jewelry images. It's fun to look at!

I always forget the coupons, until I learned to keep them in your hand while you shop. Works for me every time. Because I have to put them down to get my wallet. And you're like, "Oh, yeah. Here I have a coupon for that."
wink.png
LOL that is a good idea but I'd probably lay them down somewhere in the store and lose them.
hmm.png

I've never been real big on the whole jewelry or diamond thing...give me chicken stuff or baking stuff any day! I don't even have pierced ears. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring and it's a gold band. Looking at sparkly stuff is fun, but I don't wear it.

If I do spill something on the mat, it will wipe right off :)

Guess I'm just a plain practical kind of gal.
I told my husband never bring me home a diamond anything, now a goat, that's a good gift.

Back
Top Bottom