Let's share our chicken decor!

Got a new treasure this weekend....I've been quietly obsessing over a lovely antique chicken egg scale at a local shop(not willing to pay the price they are asking, lol)....and then my mon found this at an estate sale, not knowing of my recent fixation.....and "just had to get it for me"..... :clap
It's a turkey scale.....that's a chicken egg:eek:, none of my other eggs even wiggled it.....
20180901_214618.jpg

20180901_215551.jpg

Got a new treasure this weekend....I've been quietly obsessing over a lovely antique chicken egg scale at a local shop(not willing to pay the price they are asking, lol)....and then my mon found this at an estate sale, not knowing of my recent fixation.....and "just had to get it for me"..... :clap
It's a turkey scale.....that's a chicken egg:eek:, none of my other eggs even wiggled it.....
View attachment 1522483
View attachment 1522484
I love anything metal. Is it heavier? Or lightweight?

I suppose apparel isn't really decor, but DH got these chicken & waffle socks for me :lol:

View attachment 1522505

I love them. I probably would never wear them because it would wear them out. I'd frame them. :)

Cute! Does she sing a Christmas song or an egg song?

I'd probably have that thing worn out by Christmas, just playing with it :p
She sings a weird Christmas song, farts before eggs come out, and has a slight English accent. :lau She's a real proper lady.

Back
Top Bottom