Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
I'm not sure if this counts as "décor" but it does make scrubbing the pots and pans more fun!

I'm not sure if this counts as "décor" but it does make scrubbing the pots and pans more fun!
That is so cute where did you ever find it? If it is sitting in your kitchen then it's decor
smile.png

That is so cute where did you ever find it? If it is sitting in your kitchen then it's decor
smile.png
DD is right, got it at the Dollar Tree.

Dollar Tree has them now and then. I got a cow that is a veggie brush. Tuesday morning has them too but MORE than $ 1.
I didn't see the cow veggie brush but I do have a frog bath tub scrubber, lol.

I'm guessing it's just women that find these brushes, etc. to be cute. I sent my son one and somehow it disappeared - he claims. I also have a cute green frog dustpan, it's harder to find things in "chicken" and a lot of things sold as "chicks," are really ducklings. You can tell by the webbed feet.

Another thing - Dollar Tree frequently has solar dancing(as they call it) flowers, animals, etc. the turkeys are really cute, I got an owl and his eye lids open and close, a chick, and a duckling. I keep asking them to find solar dogs but, no reply

Best thing is to sign up for their emailings, tells you ahead of time what's coming up. The cutest solar things sell out immediately.

I'm guessing it's just women that find these brushes, etc. to be cute. I sent my son one and somehow it disappeared - he claims. I also have a cute green frog dustpan, it's harder to find things in "chicken" and a lot of things sold as "chicks," are really ducklings. You can tell by the webbed feet.

Another thing - Dollar Tree frequently has solar dancing(as they call it) flowers, animals, etc. the turkeys are really cute, I got an owl and his eye lids open and close, a chick, and a duckling. I keep asking them to find solar dogs but, no reply

Best thing is to sign up for their emailings, tells you ahead of time what's coming up. The cutest solar things sell out immediately.

DD we should go shopping at Dollar Tree together sometime, we seem to enjoy the same cheap amusements, lol.

I have a hula dancer solar girl. I was going to give it to my sis-in-law as a joke but the silly thing grew on me before I could mail it off so now she sits on a ledge on the screen porch and dances off & on all day. The cashier said they were some of the fastest selling items in the store
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom