Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics
love.gif
What a wonderful collection.
X2 love them all.

One more example of overlooked things...

I got this painted metal hat rack when I managed a kite store a couple years ago. We have it hung up on our enclosed front porch and it holds DH's many hats (which is probably why I missed it before, lol).
Love it…I totally understand the hats hiding the hooks..It is so funny that we hang or place things in our homes we love, and lose them in plain sight :) Glad you rediscovered it, so now, cover it back up with hats
big_smile.png

@sunflour the hats are already back on it, lol.

Yep, lost in plain sight. I know how that works.

Kohls has lots of metal chickens - roosters, hens,  chicken watering cans etc.  I think 60% off(their prices are always high).  I have also seen those little chickens offered at Michael's as Xmas ornaments.   Walmart has some chicken  items in their  garden shop reduced cause they are already moving the  cold weather stuff in :barnie .  If you have a Menards (like a Home depot)  they also carry chicken things.  I have a ton of chicken/rooster things outside, wind chimes etc. etc.  But the metal ones rust up very fast.

Thanks for the heads-up. I think I will need to go shopping.

Yes but, there are no zoning restrictions on metal, wood, plastic, whatever chicken additions - no broody hens, no crowing, no poo to clean up, no feed bills NO predators unless the neighbor kids vandalize your displays or kidnap them to sell to other chicken folks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom