Lets talk about goats!

Pics
We have a 20x20 approx house enclosure that we plan on using for the goats. If we divided it in half with wood should that be enough?
How many goats? This is an enclosure like a shed, not their entire living space, right? They definitely need more than 10x10 for exercising/enjoying life, but for shelter, it should be fine for some goaties.

How many goats? This is an enclosure like a shed, not their entire living space, right? They definitely need more than 10x10 for exercising/enjoying life, but for shelter, it should be fine for some goaties.
For horses. It is just open space. 2 goats for now. 1 of each. Want to get 2more. Total property is 2 acres.

My kids finally have barn names. My mother took to calling the biggest girl Athena, so the names kind of flowed along that theme. I truly love how all three are blue eyed, I love that trait!

Xena, tiny adorable warrior princess.

Athena

And Percy (as in the lightning thief).

Not sure which girl kid I am going to retain yet! It is such a hard choice, I wish I could keep them all! The boy and the girl will be sold (boy as a buckling or a wether) once they are weaned.

Ekkk so so so cute!
My kids finally have barn names. My mother took to calling the biggest girl Athena, so the names kind of flowed along that theme. I truly love how all three are blue eyed, I love that trait! Xena, tiny adorable warrior princess. Athena And Percy (as in the lightning thief). Not sure which girl kid I am going to retain yet! It is such a hard choice, I wish I could keep them all! The boy and the girl will be sold (boy as a buckling or a wether) once they are weaned.

Back
Top Bottom